Review of Plastic Surgery, by Dr. Donald W. Buck II, provides essential information on more than 40 topics found on in-service, board, and MOC exams, as well as the challenges you face in everyday practice. Using a streamlined, highly illustrated format, it efficiently covers all of the material you need to know – from basic science to clinical knowledge in plastic surgery, including subspecialty topics. The high-yield format means that you’ll spend more time mastering important information and less time searching for it.
- Zero in on more than 40 essential topics found on in-service, board, and certifying exams in plastic surgery.
- Test your mastery of the material with self-assessment sections that mimic questions encountered on board exams.
- Clearly visualize key content thanks to superb, full-color illustrations throughout.
- Find and retain important information that’s presented in a concise, high-yield manner – through bulleted text, detailed illustrations, and easy-to-digest lists.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Plastic Surgery Review: A Study Guide for the In-Service, Written Board, and Maintenance of Certification Exams
- Rapid Review for the Plastic Surgery Inservice & Board Examinations: Second Edition
- Plastic Surgery Case Review: Oral Board Study Guide
- Plastic Surgery Secrets Plus, 2e
- Plastic Surgery Orals: A Suggested Plan of Attack
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Third Edition
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery
- Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery (GRABB'S PLASTIC SURGERY)
- Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery (Lippincott Manual Series)
- Essentials of Plastic Surgery: Q&A Companion
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Review of Plastic Surgery, 1e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.