Part of the trusted Robbins and Cotran family, Robbins Basic Pathology provides a readable, well-illustrated and concise overview of the principles of human pathology that's ideal for today's busy students. This thoroughly revised edition continues with a strong emphasis on pathogenesis and the clinical features of disease, adding new artwork and more schematic diagrams to further aid in summarizing key pathologic processes and expand the already impressive illustration program.
- Excellent art program boasts high-quality photomicrographs, gross photos, and radiologic images to supplement the world-class illustrations.
- Bulleted summary boxes provide quick access to key information and easy review of key concepts.
- Includes increased and updated clinical topics.
- New artwork and more schematic diagrams summarize key pathologic processes.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and images from the book on a variety of devices. You'll also access virtual microscope slides, self-assessment questions, additional images, updated pathology case studies, and Targeted Therapy boxes.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physiology, 6e
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4e (Robbins Pathology)
- Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System, 5e
- Pathophysiology of Disease: An Introduction to Clinical Medicine 7/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple (Ed. 6)
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2018, 28th Edition
- Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination and Board Review,11th Edition (Katzung & Trevor's Pharmacology Examination & Board Review)
- Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Robbins Basic Pathology, 10e (Robbins Pathology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.