Portable and high yield, Ophthalmology Secrets in Color is perfect for use in clerkships, for exam prep, or as a handy clinical reference. From basic science to problems of the aging eye, it covers everything you need to stay abreast of the latest in this broad specialty. A bestselling volume in the popular Secret Series®, its Q&A format, helpful lists and tables, and informal tone combine to make reference fast, easy, and enjoyable.
"This is a quality book that multiple audiences may find helpful. The question-and-answer presentation, along with the easy-to-read, high-yield format make for an enjoyable read that benefits students, residents, and clinicians alike." - Nathan V Harms, M.D. (University of Nebraska College of Medicine)
- A question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from the authors expedite reference and review.
- Two-color page layout, "Key Points" boxes, and lists of useful websites enhance your reference power.
- Top 100 Secrets section combines the top 100, high-yield facts into one chapter, providing a concise overview of the latest issues in ophthalmology.
- High-yield content is ideal for exam preparation.
- Key clinical images are presented in full-color.
- Portable size is designed to fit perfectly into a lab coat pocket.
- Updated chapters reflect the latest advances in ophthalmology.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives access to the text, figures, and references on a variety of devices.
- Elsevier Saunders
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Wills Eye Manual: Office and Emergency Room Diagnosis and Treatment of Eye Disease
- OphthoBook Questions - Vol. 1 (Volume 1)
- Review of Ophthalmology
- Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology: A Systematic Approach
- Ophthalmology Made Ridiculously Simple
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Basic Ophthalmology: Essentials for Medical Students, 10th ed.
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Ophthalmology Secrets in Color" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.