Now in brilliant full color, Otologic Surgery, 4th Edition, by Drs. Derald Brackmann, Clough Shelton, and Moses A. Arriaga, offers comprehensive, step-by-step coverage of the full range of surgeries of the ear and skull base. Through crisp line drawings, high-quality photographs, and more than 50 procedural videos online, it provides detailed visual guidance that highlights the clinical expertise of dozens of the most respected specialists in the field. From cover to cover, you’ll find the authoritative guidance you need to hone your surgical skills and ensure optimal outcomes for your patients..
- Step-by-step coverage includes discussions of alternate approaches and controversial issues, as well as patient evaluation, patient selection, and patient counseling for every procedure.
- Detailed, color illustrations and photographs depict the full range otologic surgical techniques.
- New sections cover pediatric aspects of numerous procedures and considerations for revision surgeries.
- Meticulous updates throughout reflect the latest surgical procedures and practices, including changes in existing techniques.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Master Techniques in Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery: Otology, Neurotology, and Lateral Skull Base Surgery
- Otology, Neurotology, and Skull Base Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 6e (OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)) - 3-Volume Set
- Bluestone and Stool's: Pediatric Otolaryngology, 5th Edition (2 volume set)
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Anatomy, Three-Dimensional Reconstruction, and Surgical Technique
- Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction
- Atlas of Head and Neck Surgery: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery
- Jatin Shah's Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology
*If this is not the "Otologic Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 15, 2022 00:02 +08.