"This is a very good all round ENT book " Reviewed by: Harry Brown on behalf of www.glycosmedia.com, November 2015
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Exam Pearls," "Key Points" summaries, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a full range of well-organized essential topics in ear, nose and throat disorders.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide, Fifth Edition
- KJ Lee's Essential Otolaryngology, 11th edition
- Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis
- Quick Reference for Otolaryngology: Guide for APRNs, PAs, and Other Healthcare Practitioners
- USMLE Step 2 Secrets, 5e
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "ENT Secrets, 4e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.