Comprehensive in scope, easy to use, and aligned to the texts you trust, Review of Dermatology, edited by Drs. Ali Alikhan and Thomas L.H. Hocker, is a highly effective study tool for your upcoming board or maintenance exam. Using a concise, bullet-point format and mnemonic devices throughout, this unique guide ensures rapid and efficient recall of the information you need to know for exam success!
- Covers all sub-specialty areas, including general dermatology, dermatopathology, pediatrics, pharmacology, basic science, and dermatologic surgery.
- Maximizes retention and recall by using an outline approach, bullet points, and mnemonic devices that clearly identify key information.
- Illustrates and simplifies complex concepts with more than 400 high-quality clinical images, tables, illustrations, and histopathology slides.
- Keeps you up-to-date with the latest hot-topic developments including new biologic agents used in the treatment of various diseases such as psoriasis, eczema and melanoma.
- Reviews topics you won’t find in any other dermatology study guide, such as genetic alterations and molecular laboratory studies in melanocytic lesions, soft tissue tumors, and other neoplasms.
- Helps you recognize the often-elusive associations between skin diseases and disorders of other organ systems.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review
- Dermatopathology: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2e
- Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology, 12e
- Dermatology Essentials, 1e
- Dermatology: Visual Recognition and Case Reviews, 1e
- Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e (Wolverton, Comprehensive Dermatologic Drug Therapy)
- Barnhill's Dermatopathology Challenge: Self-Assessment & Review
- Dermatopathology: Diagnosis by First Impression
- Atlas of Clinical Dermatology, 4e (du Vivier, Atlas of Clinical Dermatology)
- Hurwitz Clinical Pediatric Dermatology: A Textbook of Skin Disorders of Childhood and Adolescence, 5e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Review of Dermatology, 1e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.