User-friendly and well organized, Easy EMG is designed to help residents learn the fundamental principles of electrodiagnostic testing (including nerve conduction studies and needle EMG). This one-of-a-kind resource offers expert guidance on performing and interpreting EMGs, as well as how to test the most common conditions encountered in daily practice. At-a-glance tables combine with clear illustrations and a pocket-sized format to make Easy EMG ideal for on-the-go reference!
- Pocket-sized format efficiently presents just the basic facts needed by beginners.
- At-a-glance tables concisely present complex information.
- Unique illustrations depict precise needle placement.
- Twenty-eight brand-new videos , including clips on Nerve Conduction Studies (NCS) and needle testing, bolster learning at the bedside.
- New chapters cover critical neuropathy and myopathy, inflammatory neuropathies, and neuromuscular junction disorders.
- Updated EMG billing codes reflect the latest changes to ensure practical application.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
- Elsevier Science Health Science
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
- Anatomical Guide for the Electromyographer: The Limbs and Trunk
- Aids to the Examination of the Peripheral Nervous System
- Rowan's Primer of EEG, 2e
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology: A Multiple Choice Book for the Wards and Boards
- Mayo Clinic Neurology Board Review (SET) (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
- Learn EMG: An Interactive Quiz Approach to Electrodiagnostic Interpretation
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Easy EMG: A Guide to Performing Nerve Conduction Studies and Electromyography, 2e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.