The most-trusted resource for physiatry knowledge and techniques, Braddom’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation remains an essential guide for the entire rehabilitation team. With proven science and comprehensive guidance, this medical reference book addresses a range of topics to offer every patient maximum pain relief and optimal return to function.
- In-depth coverage of the indications for and limitations of axial and peripheral joints through therapies enables mastery of these techniques.
- Optimize the use of ultrasound in diagnosis and treatment.
- A chapter covering PM&R in the international community serves to broaden your perspective in the field.
- Detailed illustrations allow you to gain a clear visual understanding of important concepts.
- New lead editor - Dr. David Cifu – was selected by Dr. Randall Braddom to retain a consistent and readable format. Additional new authors and editors provide a fresh perspective to this edition.
- Features comprehensive coverage of the treatment of concussions and military amputees.
- Includes brand-new information on rehabilitating wounded military personnel, the latest injection techniques, speech/swallowing disorders, head injury rehabilitation, and the rehabilitation of chronic diseases.
- New chapters on pelvic floor disorders and sensory impairments keep you at the forefront of the field.
- Reader-friendly design features an updated table of contents and improved chapter approach for an enhanced user experience.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience gives access to the text, figures, over 2,500 references, 51 videos, and 750 self-assessment questions on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Review, Third Edition
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Secrets, 3e
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review, Second Edition
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Q&A Review
- Netter's Concise Orthopaedic Anatomy, Updated Edition, 2e (Netter Basic Science)
- Anatomical Guide for the Electromyographer: The Limbs and Trunk
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 3e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- MDF® Tromner Neurological Reflex Hammer with built-in brush for cutaneous and superficial responses - Light - HDP Handle - Black (MDF555P-11)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Braddom's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 5e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.