Product Description2015 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Pathology Category!
Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage , ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. Further your understanding with access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries on the Expert Consult site, including pathology case studies and videos and an extensive image collection.
- W B Saunders Company
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology, 13e (Guyton Physiology)
- Robbins and Cotran Review of Pathology, 4e (Robbins Pathology)
- Pocket Companion to Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9e (Robbins Pathology)
- Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods, 23e
- Anatomic Pathology Board Review, 2e
- Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Biochemistry (Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Series)
- WHO Classification of Head and Neck Tumours (IARC WHO Classification of Tumours)
- Histology for Pathologists
- AJCC Cancer Staging Manual
- Case Studies in Immunology: A Clinical Companion
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease Professional Edition, 9e (Robbins Pathology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.