Considered the definitive source in its field for over 35 years, Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, has been thoroughly updated to reflect today's recent advances in adult and pediatric endocrinology. Unique perspectives from a team of trusted, world-renowned experts ensure this medical reference book remains the most highly-regarded text in the field. "...deserves a large and universal audience, as it is a superb textbook as well as a substantial and scholarly reference source for all those with an interest in this field." Reviewed by glycosmedia.com, May 2015
- Make the best clinical decisions with an enhanced emphasis on evidence-based practice and expert opinions on treatment strategies.
- Zero in on the most relevant and useful references with the aid of a more focused, concise bibliography.
- Locate information quickly, while still getting the complete coverage you expect, with two streamlined, manageable volumes.
- Now in full color, with special design treatment for at-a-glance pediatric content, helping to distinguish the pediatric content.
- Expanded coverage for key topics such as pediatric endocrinology and obesity mechanisms and treatment, in addition to today's hot topics in endocrinology, including endocrine disruptors, bariatric surgery, androgen deficiency, genetic causes of obesity, endocrine rhythms, and the use of tyrosine kinase inhibitors in thyroid cancer.
- New content addressing the latest advances in testosterone and estrogen replacement, as well as the new causes of calcium and phosphate disorders, new molecular causes of endocrine cancers, new genetic causes of reproductive disorders, and more.
- Updated clinical guidelines for diabetes, lipid disorders, obesity management, osteoporosis, and more, as well as essential treatment updates for the medical management of acromegaly, Cushing's Disease, hypercalcemia, and diabetes mellitus.
- New Key Points provide snapshots of what to expect in each chapter, or serve as a refresher of what you just read.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology, 13e
- International Textbook of Diabetes Mellitus, 2 Volume Set
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19/E (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
- Brenner and Rector's The Kidney, (2 Volume Set), 10e
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- Primer on the Metabolic Bone Diseases and Disorders of Mineral Metabolism
- Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology, 5e
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- Graber and Wilbur's Family Medicine Examination and Board Review, Fourth Edition (Family Practice Examination and Board Review)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Endocrinology: Adult and Pediatric, 2-Volume Set, 7e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.