Stay current in the ever-changing discipline of rheumatology with clear, reliable guidance from Hochberg’s Rheumatology, one of the most respected and trusted sources in the field. Designed to meet the needs of the practicing clinician, this medical reference book provides extensive, authoritative coverage of rheumatic diseases from basic scientific principles to practical points of clinical management in a lucid, logical, user-friendly manner.
- Track disease progression and treat patients more effectively with the information on genetic findings, imaging outcomes, cell and biologic therapies, rheumatoid arthritis, and SLE.
- Incorporate recent findings about pathogenesis of disease; imaging outcomes for specific diseases like RA, osteoarthritis, and spondyloarthropathies; cell and biologic therapies; and other timely topics.
- Remain up to date on the latest information in rheumatology through 13 brand-new chapters covering biomedical and translation science, disease and outcome assessment, new imaging modalities, early emerging disease, clinical therapeutics, patient management, and rehabilitation.
- Take advantage of expanded coverage of small molecule treatment, biologics, biomarkers, epigenetics, biosimilars, and cell-based therapies.
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for successful results with each chapter co-authored by an internationally-renowned specialist in the field.
- Easily find the information you need thanks to a consistent, user-friendly format with templated content and large-scale images.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
Fully revised, the new edition of the celebrated Hochberg is a must-have for every rheumatologist.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets, 3e
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 10e (Kelleys Textbbok of Rheumatology)
- Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 7e
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Fleisher & Ludwig's Textbook of Pediatric Emergency Medicine
- Rheumatology Board Review
- Arthritis in Black and White: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 3e
- A Clinician's Pearls & Myths in Rheumatology
- The Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set, 6e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.