Take the best possible care of adult critical care patients with Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult! Editors Dr. Joseph Parrillo and Dr. Phillip Dellinger, two of the most respected names in critical care medicine, combine their extensive knowledge with that of hundreds of top authorities in the field to bring you expert, state-of-the-art answers to any clinical question you may face in the intensive care unit.
- Offer your adult critical care patients the most effective care with practical, evidence-based guidance from many of the most trusted experts in critical care medicine.
- Learn from the best ICU specialists worldwide with contributions from an increased number of international authorities.
- Effectively manage common complications in the ICU with updated coverage of severe sepsis, septic shock, surgical infections, neurogenic and anaphylactic shock, severe heart failure, acute coronary syndromes, and Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult, along with an image bank and instructional videos!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
- The Ventilator Book
- Textbook of Critical Care, 7e
- Murray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 6e (Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine)
- Evidence-Based Practice of Critical Care, 2e
- Irwin & Rippe's Procedures, Techniques and Minimally Invasive Monitoring in Intensive Care Medicine
- 12-Lead ECG: The Art of Interpretation (Garcia, Introduction to 12-Lead ECG)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19/E (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- The Advanced Ventilator Book
- Principles and Practice of Hospital Medicine, Second Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Critical Care Medicine: Principles of Diagnosis and Management in the Adult, 4e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.