This bestselling volume in The Requisites™ Series provides a comprehensive introduction to timely ultrasound concepts, ensuring quick access to all the essential tools for the effective practice of ultrasonography.
Comprehensive yet concise, Ultrasound covers everything from basic principles to advanced state-of-the-art techniques. This title perfectly fulfills the career-long learning, maintenance of competence, reference, and review needs of residents, fellows, and practicing physicians.
- Covers the spectrum of ultrasound use for general, vascular, obstetric, and gynecologic imaging.
- Fully illustrated design includes numerous side-by-side correlative images.
- Written at a level ideal for residents seeking an understanding of the basics, or for practitioners interested in lifelong learning and maintenance of competence.
- Extensive boxes and tables highlight differential diagnoses and summarize findings.
- "Key Features" boxes offer a review of key information at the end of each chapter.
- Explore extensively updated and expanded content on important topics such as practical physics and image optimization, the thyroid, salivary glands, bowel, musculoskeletal system, cervical nodal disease, ectopic pregnancy, early pregnancy failure, management of asymptomatic adnexal cysts, practice guidelines – and a new chapter on fetal chromosome abnormalities.
- Visualize the complete spectrum of diseases with many new and expanded figures of anatomy and pathology, additional correlative imaging, and new schematics demonstrating important concepts and findings.
- Further enhance your understanding with visual guidance from the accompanying electronic version, which features over 600 additional figures and more than 350 real-time ultrasound videos.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. The enhanced eBook experience allows you to view the additional images and video segments and access all of the text, figures, and suggested readings on a variety of devices.
- Elsevier Science Health Science
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology, A Programmed Text (Goodman, Felson's Principles of Chest Roentgenology)
- Crack the Core Exam - Volume 1
- Thoracic Imaging The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Emergency Radiology: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Fundamentals of Pediatric Imaging (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Core Radiology: A Visual Approach to Diagnostic Imaging
- Fundamentals of Body CT (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
- Neuroradiology: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)
*If this is not the "Ultrasound: The Requisites (Requisites in Radiology)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jul 3, 2022 00:51 +08.