It's DDx To Go! The unique format of the Dermatology DDX Deck gives you a completely portable, uniquely convenient diagnostic tool to compare potential diagnoses visually, side by side, without the need to flip back and forth between different pages. Each laminated card includes full-color images and information about a particular diagnosis, as well as cross references (DDx-refs) to other potential diagnoses. Bound at one corner and small enough to fit in a pocket, this is the perfect reference for those on the front line of dermatological diagnosis!
- Gain reliable, practical, and efficient guidance regarding the diagnoses and treatment of 160 of the most common dermatologic disorders, along with clinical tips presented by the experts.
- Quickly access all the information you need to make the most accurate diagnoses, educate patients in the exam room, or prepare for the board review exam.
- Take an in-depth approach to patients with skin of color, and cover all the fundamentals of acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pediatric Dermatology DDX Deck, 2e
- Ferri's Best Test: A Practical Guide to Clinical Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging, 4e (Ferri's Medical Solutions)
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification Intensive Review, Third Edition: Fast Facts and Practice Questions (Book + Free App)
- The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2018 (The 5-Minute Consult Series)
- Ferri's Best Test: A Practical Guide to Clinical Laboratory Medicine and Diagnostic Imaging, 3e (Ferri's Medical Solutions)
- Bright Futures: Guidelines Pocket Guide
- Pfenninger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, 3e (Pfenninger, Pfenniger and Fowler's Procedures for Primary Care, Expert Consult)
- Nurse Practitioner Certification Examination and Practice Preparation
- Bakerman's ABC's of Interpretive Laboratory Data
- Practice Guidelines for Family Nurse Practitioners, 4e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Dermatology DDX Deck, 2e" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.