With Wounds and Lacerations: Emergency Care and Closure, you'll get clear, concise guidance on the latest techniques and strategies for treating lacerations, wounds, and burns. This medical reference book will help you optimize every aspect of patient care based on current literature and guidelines.
- Expedite review and reference with a bulleted "Key Practice Points" section at the beginning of each chapter.
- Quickly reference the latest recommendations for tetanus and rabies prophylaxis.
- Implement the latest approaches for the use of ultrasound in foreign-body detection and removal; use of absorbable sutures on the face and hand; approaching complicated infections such as MRSA; managing chronic wounds seen in elderly and diabetic patients; applying new suture techniques and materials for pediatric patients; and updated recommendations for tetanus and rabies prophylaxis.
- Get step-by-step visual guidance on all aspects of wound care through more than 300 detailed line drawings and photographs showing techniques for wound assessment, irrigation, closure, wound dressing, foreign body removal, administration of local anesthesia, and follow-up care.
- Quickly find all the relevant information necessary to treat patients with material that focuses only on injuries that are handled by emergency physicians.
- On the scene or at the hospital, search the complete contents online at expertconsult.com.
Master the art of healing wounds and lacerations with clear, concise guidance on everything from the patient's arrival in the ED to discharge and follow-up care.
- W B Saunders Company
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- EMRA Antibiotic Guide, 18th ed.
- Urgent Care Dermatology: Symptom-Based Diagnosis
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
- Accident and Emergency Radiology: A Survival Guide
- Clinical Radiology Made Ridiculously Simple, Edition 2
- Roberts and Hedges’ Clinical Procedures in Emergency Medicine and Acute Care
- Procedures for the Primary Care Provider
- Fracture Management for Primary Care Updated Edition
- Minor Emergencies: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- EMRA Ortho Guide
*If this is not the "Wounds and Lacerations: Emergency Care and Closure (Expert Consult - Online and Print)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 27, 2022 13:52 +08.