Stay up to date on the latest common and uncommon rheumatic disorders with Rheumatology Secrets Plus. This enhanced medical reference book addresses the treatment of common and uncommon rheumatic disorders, with each chapter reviewing basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues. The user-friendly style of the popular Secrets Series® makes this updated volume a valuable addition to your library!
- Review basic immunology and pathophysiology, important disease manifestations, and practical management issues related to rheumatic disorders.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts with improved "Plus" formatting, such as larger figures and easier-to-read text.
- Enhance your reference power through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, "Key Points" summaries, lists of useful web sites, and practical tips from the authors.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing "Top 100 Secrets," providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and videos from the book on a variety of devices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Harrison's Rheumatology, Fourth Edition (Harrison's Specialty)
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set
- Self Assessment in Rheumatology: An Essential Q & A Study Guide
- Kelley and Firestein's Textbook of Rheumatology, 2-Volume Set
- Rheumatology Secrets
- Rheumatology Made Ridiculously Simple
- Arthritis in Black and White: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- The Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
*If this is not the "Rheumatology Secrets" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 13, 2021 18:13 PST.