This new volume in the user-friendly Current Therapy format details the latest management techniques for over 200 clinical conditions encountered by cardiothoracic surgeons. It also features valuable advice on assessment, imaging, perioperative care, incisions, anesthesia, and more. Each chapter offers the guidance of a noted authority and includes carefully selected references for further study. Concise text packed with "high yield" information allows clinicians to review more in less time, making this the perfect choice for board preparation or as a "refresher" before procedures.
- Covers over 200 clinical conditions encountered by cardiothoracic surgeons, including chest wall injuries, non-small cell lung cancer, thoracic outlet syndrome, esophageal cancer, Barrett's esophagus, pleural diseases, atrial septal defects, tetralogy of Fallot, airway obstructions, and more.
- Details the latest techniques, including the use of lasers, stents, photodynamic therapy, video-assisted thoracic surgery (VATS), the off-pump coronary artery bypass graft (CABG), extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) in children and adults, the Maze procedure for arrhythmias, MIDCAB, and more.
- Features valuable advice on assessment, imaging, incisions, anesthesia, and perioperative care issues, including cardiac pacing in adults and children and the cardiac surgery "fast track."
- Offers the expertise of 207 noted authorities who present their views on diagnosis, treatment options, and surgical techniques as well as carefully selected references for further study.
- Uses concise text packed with "high yield" information that allows readers to review more in less time, making this the perfect choice for board preparation or as a "refresher" before procedures.
With 332 additional contributors
*If this is not the "Current Therapy in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link
Details were last updated on Aug 15, 2022 16:46 +08.