Why use this coloring book?
For more than 35 years, The Anatomy Coloring Book has been the #1 best-selling human anatomy coloring book! A useful tool for anyone with an interest in learning anatomical structures, this concisely written text features precise, extraordinary hand-drawn figures that were crafted especially for easy coloring and interactive study. Organized according to body systems, each of the 162 two-page spreads featured in this book includes an ingenious color-key system where anatomical terminology is linked to detailed illustrations of the structures of the body. When you color to learn with The Anatomy Coloring Book, you make visual associations with key terminology, and assimilate information while engaging in kinesthetic learning. Studying anatomy is made easy and fun!
The Fourth Edition features user-friendly two-page spreads with enlarged art, clearer, more concise text descriptions, and new boldface headings that make this classic coloring book accessible to a wider range of learners.
- Pearson Education
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Physiology Coloring Book (2nd Edition)
- Anatomy Flashcards
- Anatomy & Physiology Flash Cards
- Van De Graaff's Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory, 8e
- The Biology Coloring Book
- Human Anatomy (8th Edition)
- Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies (For Dummies (Math & Science))
- Anatomy & Physiology
- The Microbiology Coloring Book
- Crayola Colored Pencils, 50 Count Set, Pre-sharpened
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "The Anatomy Coloring Book" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.