Product DescriptionThe essential work in HIV for providers and pharmacists -- updated with everything they need to know in 2019!
Assembled by the leading educational organization in HIV medicine, AAHIVM's Fundamentals of HIV Medicine 2019 is an end-to-end clinical resource for the treatment of individuals with HIV/AIDS. It offers state-of-the-art practical advice for physicians, pharmacists, nurse practitioners, and other professionals working in the care of HIV patients.
Along with updates to the classic domains of HIV medicine, this new edition features expanded coverage of emerging topics, including: behavioral and therapeutic interventions to HIV prevention; updates on the pursuit of a cure; new DHHS and IAS guidelines and their clinical implications; and the myriad issues around aging with HIV.
Embodying the American Academy of HIV Medicine's commitment to excellence in the care of seropositive patients, Fundamentals of HIV Medicine 2019 is must-have for health professionals across HIV care, treatment, and prevention.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CDC Yellow Book 2020: Health Information for International Travel (CDC Health Information for International Travel)
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020
- CURRENT Practice Guidelines in Primary Care 2019
- The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2019: 50 Years: 1969-2019
- HIV Essentials 2017
- The Sanford Guide to HIV / AIDS & Hepatitis Therapy 2019
- Mandell, Douglas, and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases: 2-Volume Set
- Bartlett's Medical Management of HIV Infection
- THE BARTLETT POCKET GUIDE TO HIV/AIDS TREATMENT 2019
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
*If this is not the "Fundamentals of HIV Medicine 2019" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 15, 2021 07:39 PST.