Product DescriptionThe key resource you need to prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certification and Maintenance of Certification examinations.
Now in its twelfth edition, Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review builds on years of knowledge, refinement, and expertise from Mayo Clinic's Department of Medicine and the successful certification process, providing the latest information you need. Now including Physician Well-Being and Hospital Internal Medicine, over 80 chapters help you confidently sit for the boards.
Not preparing to certify or recertify? This all-inclusive reader-friendly volume is the perfect companion for anyone seeking to provide state-of-the-art care to patients, to serve as a core textbook for internal medicine residency training, or for students preparing for USMLE Step 3 examinations.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Brigham Intensive Review of Internal Medicine Question & Answer Companion
- Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set (Cecil Textbook of Medicine)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 19th Edition
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 20th Edition
- First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, Fourth Edition
- The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification
- The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics Paperback
*If this is not the "Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jun 19, 2022 02:30 +08.