Product DescriptionPraise for Previous Editions:
"This splendid book [...]is authoritative, well written, and ably edited." - Occupational & Environmental Medicine
"The book provides a logical, structured exposition of a diverse multidisciplinary speciality, employing a language and format designed to educate the novice student and seasoned practitioner alike - a vital contribution to the field." - New England Journal of Medicine
Occupational and environmental contributions to the occurrence of disease and injury represent a core component of public health and health care. Factors in the workplace and the ambient environment have significant impacts on individual and community health.
Occupational and Environmental Health is a comprehensive, practical textbook for understanding how work and environment influence individual and population health. Comprising 40 chapters written by national and international experts, this book combines theory and practical insights to help readers effectively recognize and prevent occupational and environmental disease and injury.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Occupational and Environmental Medicine 5/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Textbook of Occupational Medicine Practice
- The Chicago Guide to Communicating Science: Second Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Occupational and Environmental Health: Recognizing and Preventing Disease and Injury
- Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Occupational and Environmental Health" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.