Product DescriptionPraise for Previous Editions:
"This splendid book [...]is authoritative, well written, and ably edited." - Occupational & Environmental Medicine
"The book provides a logical, structured exposition of a diverse multidisciplinary speciality, employing a language and format designed to educate the novice student and seasoned practitioner alike - a vital contribution to the field." - New England Journal of Medicine
Occupational and environmental contributions to the occurrence of disease and injury represent a core component of public health and health care. Factors in the workplace and the ambient environment have significant impacts on individual and community health.
Occupational and Environmental Health is a comprehensive, practical textbook for understanding how work and environment influence individual and population health. Comprising 40 chapters written by national and international experts, this book combines theory and practical insights to help readers effectively recognize and prevent occupational and environmental disease and injury.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Occupational and Environmental Medicine 5/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene 6th Edition (Fundamentals of Industrial Hygene)
- Epidemiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e (Gordis, Epidemiology)
- Environmental Health: From Global to Local (Public Health/Environmental Health)
- Health Promotion Programs: From Theory to Practice (Jossey-Bass Public Health)
- The Chicago Guide to Communicating Science: Second Edition (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)
- Health Behavior: Theory, Research, and Practice (Jossey-Bass Public Health)
- Delivering Health Care in America: A Systems Approach
- Textbook of Occupational Medicine Practice: 4th Edition
- They Say, I Say: The Moves That Matter in Academic Writing
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Occupational and Environmental Health" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.