Product DescriptionThe 11th edition of Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review is fully revised to reflect the latest information necessary to prepare for the American Board of Internal Medicine Certification and Maintenance of Certification examinations. Published in an all-inclusive and easy-to-use volume, the book provides a wide array of concise chapters that review focused subjects within each specialty, followed by a series of questions and answers at the end of each section. With this new formatting, readers can study by fitting review into their busy schedules.
This authoritative resource provides a succinct review of allergy, cardiology, endocrinology, gastroenterology and hepatology, general internal medicine, hematology, infectious diseases, nephrology, neurology, oncology, psychiatry, pulmonology, and rheumatology. This book is a necessary resource for anyone studying for board examinations and is an important addition for those looking to include a reference on internal medicine to their medical library.
Key Features of the 11th Edition:
-Each chapter includes key facts and key definitions to highlight important information without breaking up the reading flow of the chapter;
-Each section includes color-coded tabs to facilitate reviewing and studying;
-The entire book is highly illustrated with figures, tables, and boxes to improve comprehension.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The Johns Hopkins Internal Medicine Board Review: Certification and Recertification, 5e
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 19th Edition
- On Rounds: 1000 Internal Medicine Pearls
- Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review Questions and Answers (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
- Pocket Medicine: The Massachusetts General Hospital Handbook of Internal Medicine
- ABIM Exam Flashcard Study System: ABIM Test Practice Questions & Review for the American Board of Internal Medicine Exam (Cards)
- The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Intensive Review of Internal Medicine
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 19/E (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- Goldman-Cecil Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 25e (Cecil Textbook of Medicine)
- First Aid for the Internal Medicine Boards, Fourth Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Board Review (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.