Product DescriptionZen and the art of getting unstuck . . .
Perennial favorites, Charlotte Kasl’s If the Buddha Dated, If the Buddha Married and If the Buddha Had Kids have inspired readers with their empowering balance of spiritual and psychological wisdom. This wise yet lighthearted book extends on Dr. Kasl's trademark insight to speak to anyone who's ever experienced being stuck in life. With her signature clarity, wisdom, and wit, she presents seven simple yet profound steps on the path to change: Notice Where You're Stuck; Show Up; Pay Attention; Live in Reality; Connect with Others, Connect with Life; Move from Thought to Action; and Let Go.
Full of insight from Buddhist and other teachings that emphasize the joy that comes with letting go of fears and attachments, If the Buddha Got Stuck is an inspirational and practical roadmap to a happier, more peaceful, and more fulfilling life.
- If The Buddha Got Stuck: A Handbook For Change On A Spiritual Path
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- A Home for the Heart: A Practical Guide to Intimate and Social Relationships
- Zen and the Art of a Happier Life
- How to Be an Adult in Relationships: The Five Keys to Mindful Loving
- If the Buddha Dated: A Handbook for Finding Love on a Spiritual Path
- If the Buddha Married: Creating Enduring Relationships on a Spiritual Path (Compass)
- If the Buddha Had Kids: Raising Children to Create a More Peaceful World
- Finding Joy: 101 Ways to Free Your Spirit and Dance with Life
- Women, Sex, and Addiction: A Search for Love and Power
- Many Roads One Journey: Moving Beyond the 12 Steps
- The Four Noble Truths of Love: Buddhist Wisdom for Modern Relationships
*If this is not the "If the Buddha Got Stuck: A Handbook for Change on a Spiritual Path" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 15, 2022 14:14 +08.