MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT , written by an author with over 20 years of medical office management experience, addresses all of the intricacies of managing the medical office. Focusing on both issues and skills, it includes chapters devoted to regulatory compliance, personnel management, front office management, appointment scheduling, medical records management, legal and ethical issues, office policies and procedures, health insurance, quality improvement and risk management and more! With its in-depth approach, it contains all the information a medical office manager needs to perform all of the functions of this demanding position.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Basic Keyboarding for the Medical Office Assistant, Spiral bound Version
- Insurance Handbook for the Medical Office
- Understanding Health Insurance: A Guide to Billing and Reimbursement (with Premium Web Site, 2 terms (12 months) Printed Access Card and Cengage ... Printed Access Card) (MindTap Course List)
- Workbook for Step-by-Step Medical Coding, 2017 Edition
- CPT 2018: Professional Edition (Cpt / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
- HCPCS 2018 Level II (Hcpcs Level II (American Medical Assn))
- The Office: Procedures and Technology
- CPT 2017 Professional Edition (CPT/Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition))
- ICD-10-CM 2018: The Complete Official Codebook (Icd-10-Cm the Complete Official Codebook)
- The Human Body in Health & Disease - Softcover
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Medical Office Management" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.