For students in masters, baccalaureate, associate degree, diploma, and practical nursing programs – and for RNs and LPNs working in hospital settings.
Everything students and practicing nurses need to know about laboratory and diagnostic testing, with an emphasis on nursing implications and patient education.
Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications is designed to provide quick, pertinent information about laboratory and diagnostic testing, and the corresponding nursing implications. Author Joyce LeFever Kee discusses each test in the context of seven subsections: Reference Values/Normal Findings (for children and adults), Description, Purpose, Clinical Problems, Procedure, Factors Affecting Laboratory or Diagnostic Results, and Nursing Implications with Rationale and Client Teaching. In the 10th Edition, you’ll find new, rewritten, or updated coverage of dozens of tests; new Situational Study Questions; an updated section on Therapeutic Drug Monitoring that includes HIV drugs; and revised appendices addressing everything from abbreviations to test values.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 11e
- Pearson Nurse's Drug Guide 2018
- Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis
- Fundamentals of Nursing, 9e
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb Index Version))
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Pharmacology and the Nursing Process, 8e
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques, 8th Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests (10th Edition)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.