For all courses in basic or introductory cardiography
Focused coverage and realistic hands-on practice help students master basic arrhythmias
Basic Arrhythmias, Eighth Edition, gives beginning students a strong basic understanding of the common, uncomplicated rhythms that are a foundation for further learning and success in electrocardiography. Concepts are presented in a flexible, progressive approach to allow for self-paced or classroom learning. Chapters cover basic electrophysiology, waves and measurements, rhythm analysis, and the five major groups of arrhythmias. Basic Arrhythmias includes appendices on Clinical Implications, Cardiac Anatomy and Physiology, 12-Lead Electrocardiography, Basic 12-Lead Interpretation, and Pathophysiology of Arrhythmias. Practice EKG rhythm strips are included in most chapters to give students extensive, realistic hands-on practice—the single most important element in developing arrhythmia interpretation skills.
Also available with MyLab BRADY
This title is also available packaged with MyLab BRADY–an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that gives you the power to reach students on their terms—and to teach however you like. Encourage students to immerse themselves in the Pearson eText on their own time and use your classroom sessions to workshop key concepts. Or, enhance your lectures with videos and other engaging content that brings course material to life. Fostering engagement both within and outside the classroom, MyLab BRADY helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams—resulting in improved performance in the course.
0134701070 / 9780134701073 Basic Arrhythmias Plus MyLab BRADY with Pearson eText -- Product Package,8/e
Package consists of:
0134380991 / 9780134380995 Basic Arrhythmias
0134381742 / 9780134381749 MyLab BRADY with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Basic Arrhythmias
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The 12-Lead ECG in Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Paramedic Care: Principles & Practice, Vols. 1-5 (5th Edition)
- 12-Lead ECG for Acute and Critical Care Providers
- Pharmacology for the Prehospital Professional
- NANCY CAROLINE EMERGENCY CARE IN STREETS 8E ESSENTIALS contains 2 books - Volume 1 & Volume 2 8th Edition
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual
- Pediatric Avanced Life Support (Pals) Provider Manual (Aha, Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Pals) Provider Manual)
- 2015 Handbook of Emergency Cardiovascular Care (Ecc) for Healthcare Providers
- Pharmacology for the Prehospital Professional: Revised Edition
- PHTLS 9e: Print PHTLS Textbook with Digital Access to Course Manual eBook
*If this is not the "Basic Arrhythmias (8th Edition)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Jan 10, 2021 18:41 PST.