Product DescriptionFor pharmacology courses in nursing programs
Help students think like nurses and understand how pharmacology relates to patient care
When drugs are learned in isolation from their associated diseases, students have difficulty connecting pharmacotherapy, pathophysiology, and nursing care. Pharmacology for Nurses: A PathophysiologiApproach, Fifth Edition, helps students master pharmacology by tightly linking it to therapeutic goals and patient wellness. Organized by body systems and diseases, it places drugs in context with how they are used therapeutically. Students can then easily locate relevant anatomy, physiology, pathology, and pharmacology in the same chapter. Nursing Process Application features clearly relate pharmacology to key nursing processes. Features highlighting complementary therapies, community-oriented and evidence-based practices, and lifespan considerations help students make connections to nursing practice. To give readers a clear picture of the holistic nature of pharmacology, the Fifth Edition reflects current pharmacotherapeutics and advances in understanding disease.
Also available with MyNursingLab®
MyNursingLab is an an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students in the Pharmacology course and improve results. Its guided learning path is proven to help students think like a nurse as they move beyond memorization to true understanding through application.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyNursingLab does not come packaged with the content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyNursingLab, search for ISBN:0134460057 / 9780134460055 Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach Plus MyNursingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 5/e. That package consists of:
013425516X / 9780134255163 Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 5/e
0134449010 / 9780134449012 MyNursingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- Pharmacology for Nurses A Pathophysiologic Approach
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Student Workbook and Resource Guide for Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach
- Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses
- Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing (10th Edition) (Fundamentals of Nursing (Kozier))
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Clinical Reasoning in Patient Care (6th Edition) (Medical Surgical Nursing - Lemone)
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume, 10e
- Medical Dosage Calculations (11th Edition)
- Concept Mapping: A Critical-Thinking Approach to Care Planning
- 1: Nursing: A Concept-Based Approach to Learning, Volume I (2nd Edition)
- Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care, 11e
- Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing (Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pharmacology for Nurses: A Pathophysiologic Approach (5th Edition)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.