Product DescriptionNOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
With 14 streamlined chapters covering the essential A&P topics, this mid-sized book is the perfect fit for a one-semester course in medical terminology. It also serves as a useful reference for practicing professionals.
This package includes MyMedicalTerminologyLab™
Build a strong foundation of medical terminology, step by step
Medical Terminology: A Living Language uses a carefully constructed learning system to help readers gain a successful grasp of medical language within a real-world context. Its step-by-step approach introduces the anatomy and physiology of body systems and their corresponding medical terms, as well as the rules of using word parts to form medical terms. New exercises and tips give readers the hands-on practice they need to achieve mastery. Rather than simply memorizing terms, students will gain the understanding to work with all terminology, regardless of its etymology or origins, so they can interpret unfamiliar terms they will encounter in the future.
Personalize Learning with MyMedicalTerminologyLab™
MyMedicalTerminologyLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts. No matter their learning style, students will build a solid foundation of medical language through MyMedicalTerminologyLab’s interactive games, Dynamic Study Modules, and narrated lectures.
0134073525 / 9780134073521 Medical Terminology: A Living Language Plus MyMedicalTerminologyLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 6/e
Package consists of:
- 0134070259 / 9780134070254 Medical Terminology, 6/e
- 0134073169 / 9780134073163 MyMedicalTerminologyLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card - Medical Terminology, 6/e
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pathology for the Physical Therapist Assistant
- Medical Terminology:The Basics (Quick Study Academic)
- Essentials of Kinesiology for the Physical Therapist Assistant, 2e
- Documentation for the Physical Therapist Assistant
- Medical Coding Demystified: Coding 101 for Non-coders 2018
- Dreeben-Irimia's Introduction to Physical Therapist Practice for Physical Therapist Assistants
- Joint Range of Motion and Muscle Length Testing, 3e
- Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (Thumb Index Version))
- Patient Care Skills (7th Edition) (Patient Care Skills ( Minor))
- MyLab Medical Terminology with Pearson eText - Access Card - Medical Terminology: A Living Language
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Medical Terminology: A Living Language PLus MyLab Medical Terminology with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (6th Edition)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.