For courses in maternal-child nursing, care of women and children, and women’s health, for both 4-year BSN-level courses and selected ADN-level (2-year) programs
A humanistic, holistic approach to thinking like a nurse
Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health: Across the Lifespan is a family-focused text that covers maternal-newborn nursing and women’s health topics with special attention to evidence-based practice, cultural competence, critical thinking, professionalism, patient education, and home/community care. Relatable and engaging, the text is built upon the philosophy that pregnancy and birth are normal life processes, and that family members are partners in care. The holistic approach helps readers develop their clinical-reasoning skills, and prepare to practice nursing in an ever-changing healthcare environment.
Also available with MyNursingLab®
This title is also available with MyNursingLab—an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to engage students in the Maternal/Newborn Nursing course and improve results. Its guided learning path is proven to help students think like a nurse as they move beyond memorization to true understanding through application.
NOTE: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyNursingLab does not come packaged with this content. If you would like to purchase both the physical text and MyNursingLab, search the Pearson website. MyNursingLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with MyNursingLab, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Maternal and Newborn Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Birth Matters: A Midwife's Manifesta
- Community/Public Health Nursing Practice: Health for Families and Populations (Maurer, Community/ Public Health Nursing Practice)
- Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the Lifespan (11th Edition)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Pocket Guide to Psychiatric Nursing
- Wong's Essentials of Pediatric Nursing
- Study Guide for Brunner & Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, Single Volume
- Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the Lifespan (10th Edition) (Maternal-Newborn & Women's Health Nursing (Olds))
*If this is not the "Student Workbook and Resource Guide for Olds' Maternal-Newborn Nursing & Women's Health Across the L" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on May 19, 2022 09:59 +08.