Pearson’s Comprehensive Medical Assisting, Third Edition, provides students with the right procedural, people, and professional skills needed to succeed in the medical assisting profession.
Teaching and Learning Experience
Offers a step-by-step, competency-based approach that covers virtually all facets of the medical assisting profession:
- Procedural Skills—Speaks directly to the medical assisting student, presenting all the procedures and tasks that are relevant to the medical assistant role.
- People Skills—Covers people and communication skills that are essential to being a successful medical assistant.
- Professional Skills—Instills concepts and critical thinking skills needed to succeed as a medical assistant professional.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Student Workbook for Pearson's Comprehensive Medical Assisting
- Medical Language (3rd Edition) - Standalone book
- Medical Terminology:The Basics (Quickstudy: Academic)
- Introduction to Pharmacology, 12th Edition
- Exploring Medical Language: A Student-Directed Approach, 9e
- LWW's Medical Assisting Exam Review for CMA, RMA & CMAS Certification (Medical Assisting Exam Review for CMA and RMA Certification)
- Medical Terminology 350: Learning Guide (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System)
- Basic Human Anatomy (Dean Vaughn Total Retention System Series for Healthcare)
- MA Notes: Medical Assistant's Pocket Guide
- Medical Language: Immerse Yourself (4th Edition)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Pearson's Comprehensive Medical Assisting (3rd Edition)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.