Clinical Laboratory Hematology, Third Edition, continues its stellar reputation as a comprehensive, yet reader-friendly, resource for all levels of hematology laboratory education, offering a visually engaging design and effective learning features that help students master the content. The text’s teaching and learning package includes an Instructor’s Manual, PowerPoint presentation slides, a test bank, image bank, and a companion website with resources for both instructor and students.
Teaching and Learning Experience:
- Designed for both MLT and MLS students, the text provides a beneficial and economical resource for laboratory science programs that offer both levels of instruction and includes a wealth of learning features.
- Each chapter features a consistent format with a striking visual design, making it easy for the reader to find information on each topic.
- Complemented by a variety of ancillary materials designed to help instructors be more efficient and effective and students more successful.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Hematology Atlas, 5e
- Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology, 5e (Mahon, Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology)
- Urinalysis and Body Fluids
- Modern Blood Banking & Transfusion Practices
- Clinical Chemistry: Principles, Techniques, Correlations
- Clinical Immunology and Serology: A Laboratory Perspective
- Fundamentals of Urine and Body Fluid Analysis, 4e
- Immunology & Serology in Laboratory Medicine, 5e (IMMUNOLOGY & SEROLOGY IN LABORATORY MEDICINE ( TURGEON))
- Contemporary Clinical Immunology and Serology (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science)
- Linne & Ringsrud's Clinical Laboratory Science: Concepts, Procedures, and Clinical Applications, 7e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "McKenzie: Clinical Laborato Hemato_3 (3rd Edition) (Pearson Clinical Laboratory Science Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.