This dynamic, up-to-date text offers an integrated framework and philosophy for teaching the nursing of childbearing families and nursing of children together. Accurate, readable, and concise, Maternal & Child Nursing Caresupports faster and more efficient learning in briefer, more compressed courses; while helping students develop essential skills for fast-changing healthcare environments. Core themes in this edition include family-centered and community-based care; health promotion (including Healthy People 2020); patient and family education; clinical reasoning; evidence-based practice, and developing cultural competence. This edition adds new Safety Alerts; more coverage of pain as the fifth vital sign; greater focus on care of families where a child is dying; and updated content on assessment, nutrition, communication, and many other key topics. Multiple pedagogical tools help students focus both learning and review, including intuitive Pathophysiology Illustrated visuals; Family Quotes presenting the family’s perspective; Learning Outcomes and Critical Concept Review Features; Key Terms, and an online audio glossary.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Skills Manual for Maternal & Child Nursing Care
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing: Concepts of Care in Evidence-Based Practice
- Essentials of Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing - Revised Reprint
- Maternal & Child Nursing Care (5th Edition)
- Gerontological Nursing
- Pediatric Success: A Q&A Review Applying Critical Thinking to Test Taking (Davis's Q&a Success)
- Essentials of Maternity, Newborn, and Women's Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Patient-Centered Collaborative Care, Single Volume
- Introduction to Community Based Nursing
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Maternal & Child Nursing Care (4th Edition)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.