Board Review in Preventive Medicine and Public Health prepares physicians for their initial and recertification board exams in the related specialties of preventive, occupational and aerospace medicine. Formatted in a question and answer based style that imitates material on specialty exams, each question is linked to a detailed answer. The book contains over 640 question and answer sets covering areas such as general public health, health management, health law, community health, infectious disease, clinical preventive medicine, occupational medicine, aerospace medicine, environmental medicine, correctional (prison) medicine, emergency preparedness, epidemiology and biostatistics.
The book is an essential board preparation for physicians with a background in the fields of preventive medicine, occupational medicine, and aerospace medicine. It is also useful for medical students, public health students and those wishing to gain an understanding of the key points in these fields.
- Provides a question based format that imitates board exams in preventive, occupational and aerospace medicine
- Written by a specialist with board certification with the goal of elucidating the format, content and reasoning behind the board certification exam
- Enhances the reader's understanding of material with clear explanations of answers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Mayo Clinic Preventive Medicine and Public Health Board Review (Mayo Clinic Scientific Press)
- Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, and Public Health: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 4e (Jekel's Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Preventive Medicine, Public Health)
- Maxey-Rosenau-Last Public Health and Preventive Medicine: Fifteenth Edition (Maxcy-rosenau-last)
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine Review: Pearls of Wisdom
- Epidemiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 5e (Gordis, Epidemiology)
- Control of Communicable Diseases Manual
- CURRENT Occupational and Environmental Medicine 5/E (Lange Medical Books)
- Oxford Handbook of Medical Statistics (Oxford Medical Handbooks)
- Study Guide to Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Emergency Public Health: Preparedness and Response
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Board Review in Preventive Medicine and Public Health" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.