The leading guide in otolaryngology – invaluable for board review or as a clinical refresher
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
For more than four decades, K.J. Lee’s Essential Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery has been the premier national and international guide to otolaryngology. The eleventh edition of this classic reference has been thoroughly updated to bring you up to speed with today's practice of otolaryngology.
This concise, easy-to-follow book presents the latest clinical information to help you treat the wide range of conditions involving the head and neck or prep for board review. It is organized to allow for quick clinical recall and high yield review of the field’s must-know information.
· The perfect otolaryngology primer and the ideal board review resource – in one compact volume!
· Top-to-bottom coverage that spans the entire discipline, yet provides a quick, at-a-glance review and summary of key information in otolaryngology
· Quick-access bulleted text
· Board review questions at the end of each chapter to help you review concepts and retain critical information
· Clinical pearls that bring you the wisdom and experience of experts
NEW TO THIS EDITION
· Completely updated to reflect contemporary concepts in clinical otolaryngology
· Improved organization to allow even easier reference, with chapters organized into otolaryngology subspecialties
· More illustrations and tables on key clinical topics
· New chapters:
Head & Neck Manifestations of HIV
Granulomatous Diseases of the Head & Neck
Acquired Hearing Loss & Tinnitus
Nasal Function & Evaluation of Smell/Taste
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide
- ENT Secrets, 4e
- Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Clinical Reference Guide, Fifth Edition
- ENT Board Prep: High Yield Review for the Otolaryngology In-service and Board Exams
- Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery: Rapid Clinical and Board Review
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- Color Atlas of ENT Diagnosis
- Cummings Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery, 6e (OTOLARYNGOLOGY (CUMMINGS)) - 3-Volume Set
- Cummings Review of Otolaryngology, 1e
- Otolaryngology Board Review: Pearls of Wisdom, Third Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "KJ Lee's Essential Otolaryngology, 11th edition (Internal Medicine)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.