The most comprehensive medical Spanish language guide available―updated with a bonus app for studying on your mobile device!
McGraw-Hill Education Complete Medical Spanish helps you communicate effectively with Spanish-speaking patients and improve the quality of the medical care they receive. Each chapter of this bestselling program features vocabulary, key phrases, dialogs based on common medical situations, and exercises that reinforce understanding and build confidence.
No prior knowledge of Spanish is necessary. Start now and in no time you'll fluently interview patients, conduct exams, and provide follow-up instructions.
This Premium Third Edition features support materials in the McGraw-Hill Education Language Lab app:
- Sets of flashcards for all the vocabulary lists in the book (over 2,000 terms)
- Audio recordings of all the dialogs and monologs from the book
- Progress tracker to keep track of your progress through the app
Note: audio recordings (totaling 100 minutes) require Internet access.
- McGraw-Hill Education
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Spanish Medical Conversation (Quick Study Academic)
- Spanish for Health Care Professionals
- Medical Spanish Pocketcard Set (English and Spanish Edition)
- Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Medical Dictionary, Newest Edition (Spanish and English Edition)
- McGraw-Hill Education Spanish for Healthcare Providers, Premium 3rd Edition
- Medical Spanish, Fourth Edition (Bongiovanni, Medical Spanish)
- La Clínica: A Doctor's Journey Across Borders (Literature and Medicine Series)
- McGraw-Hill Education's Medical Spanish Visual Phrasebook: 825 Questions & Responses
- Spanish and the Medical Interview: A Textbook for Clinically Relevant Medical Spanish, 2e
- Intuitive Interpreting: A Spanish Medical Dictionary Mastered for the Professional Interpreter
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "McGraw-Hill Education Complete Medical Spanish: Practical Medical Spanish for Quick and Confident Communication" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.