The #1-selling psychiatry clerkship book provides just what you need to deliver a strong performance on the psychiatry clerkship and earn honors on the shelf exam.
Completely revised to reflect new DSM-5 criteria, First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship: Fourth Edition is your high-yield insider's guide to the psychiatry rotation, and gives you the core information you need to impress on the wards and earn honors on the clerkship exam. Peppered with mnemonics, ward tips, exam tips, and integrated mini-cases, the fourth edition of this best-selling book focuses on helping you hone in on, and remember, the most important concepts for the clerkship and the exam.
- First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship Fourth Edition First Aid Series
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Lange Q&A Psychiatry, 11th Edition
- Case Files Psychiatry, Fifth Edition (LANGE Case Files)
- Blueprints Neurology (Blueprints Series)
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Psychiatry PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 14th Edition
- Neurology PreTest, Ninth Edition
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, Sixth Edition
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
- Dr. Pestana's Surgery Notes: Top 180 Vignettes for the Surgical Wards (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Case Files Neurology, Third Edition
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, Fourth Edition (First Aid Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.