Sixty high-yield pediatrics cases helps students sharpen their diagnostic and problem-solving skills
The Case Files series is an award-winning learning system proven to improve shelf-exam scores and clerkship performance. Unlike other books on the market, this series helps students learn in the context of real patients instead of simply memorizing. Case Files Pediatrics teaches students how to improve their diagnostic and problem-solving skills as they work through sixty high-yield clinical cases. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, and USMLE-style review questions with answers. The fifth edition has been updated to include a new Case Correlations feature which highlights differential diagnosis and related cases in the book.
- Updated to reflect the most current high-yield clerkship topics and the latest in medical management and treatment
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Pediatrics PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 14th Edition
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
- Blueprints Pediatrics (Blueprints Series)
- Case Files Family Medicine, Fourth Edition
- BRS Pediatrics (Board Review Series)
- Case Files Internal Medicine, Fifth Edition (LANGE Case Files)
- Case Files Psychiatry, Fifth Edition (LANGE Case Files)
- Case Files® Surgery, Fifth Edition
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK, Ninth Edition (First Aid USMLE)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Case Files Pediatrics, Fifth Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.