Sixty high-yield psychiatry cases helps students sharpen their diagnostic and problem-solving skills
The Case Files series is an award-winning learning system proven to improve shelf-exam scores and clerkship performance. Unlike other books on the market, this series helps students learn in the context of real patients instead of simply memorizing. Case Files Psychiatry teaches students how to improve their diagnostic and problem-solving skills as they work through sixty high-yield clinical cases. Each case includes a complete discussion, clinical pearls, references, and USMLE-style review questions with answers. The fifth edition has been updated to include a new Case Correlations feature which highlights differential diagnosis and related cases in the book, and NEW CASES highlighting DSM-V diagnostic entities.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship, Fourth Edition (First Aid Series)
- Case Files Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fifth Edition
- Case Files Internal Medicine, Fifth Edition (LANGE Case Files)
- Case Files Family Medicine, Fourth Edition
- Case Files Pediatrics, Fifth Edition
- Lange Q&A Psychiatry, 11th Edition
- Case Files® Surgery, Fifth Edition
- Psychiatry PreTest Self-Assessment And Review, 14th Edition
- Step-Up to Medicine (Step-Up Series)
- Case Files Neurology, Second Edition (LANGE Case Files)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Case Files Psychiatry, Fifth Edition (LANGE Case Files)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.