Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A full-color guide to understanding, evaluating, and treating heart disease in fetuses and newborns
A Doody’s Core Title for 2019!
Neonatal Cardiology is the trusted go-to guide for pediatricians and neonatologists needing concise, practical guidance on the evaluation and management of newborns with heart disease and other cardiac functional abnormalities. Focusing on physiology, mechanics, and presentation of congenital heart disease, this full-color resource provides a succinct, yet complete overview of neonatal cardiology.
Neonatal Cardiology opens with discussions of basic aspects of embryology of the heart and a review of normal and abnormal muscle function. From there, you are led through the clinical assessment of patients with an array of cardiac abnormalities. Management and treatment follow, beginning with a basic chapter on the principles of medical management, followed by drug therapy and post-operative care. The book concludes with a chapter on Epidemiology, Etiology, and Genetics of Congenital Heart Disease.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Challenging Cases in Neonatology: Cases from NeoReviews "Index of Suspicion in the Nursery" and "Visual Diagnosis"
- Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology
- Neonatal and Infant Dermatology
- Smith's Recognizable Patterns of Human Malformation: Expert Consult - Online and Print
- Atlas of Procedures in Neonatology
- Neonatal Imaging
- Avery's Neonatology Board Review: Certification and Clinical Refresher
- Assisted Ventilation of the Neonate: Evidence-Based Approach to Newborn Respiratory Care
- Volpe's Neurology of the Newborn
- Avery's Diseases of the Newborn
*If this is not the "Neonatal Cardiology, Third Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 7, 2022 22:02 +08.