The world's most highly regarded reference text on the mechanisms and clinical management of blood diseases
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Edition after edition, Williams Hematology has guided generations of clinicians, biomedical researchers, and trainees in many disciplines through the origins, pathophysiological mechanisms, and management of benign and malignant disorders of blood cells and coagulation proteins. It is acknowledged worldwide as the leading hematology resource, with editors who are internationally regarded for their research and clinical achievements and authors who are luminaries in their fields.
The Ninth Edition of Williams Hematology is extensively revised to reflect the latest advancements in basic science, translational pathophysiology, and clinical practice. In addition to completely new chapters, it features a full-color presentation that includes 700 photographs, 300 of which are new to this edition, and 475 illustrations. Recognizing that blood and marrow cell morphology is at the heart of diagnostic hematology, informative color images of the relevant disease topics are conveniently integrated into each chapter, allowing easy access to illustrations of cell morphology important to diagnosis.
Comprehensive in its depth and breath, this go-to textbook begins with the evaluation of the patient and progresses to the molecular and cellular underpinnings of normal and pathological hematology. Subsequent sections present disorders of the erythrocyte, granulocytes and monocytes, lymphocytes and plasma cells, malignant myeloid and lymphoid diseases, hemostasis and thrombosis, and transfusion medicine.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology (Cancer Principles and Practice of Oncology)
- The MD Anderson Manual of Medical Oncology, Third Edition
- Physicians' Cancer Chemotherapy Drug Manual 2018
- Clinical Hematology Atlas
- The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult (Lippincott Manual Series)
- WHO Classification of Tumours of Haematopoietic and Lymphoid Tissues (Medicine)
- Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook)
- Hoffman and Abeloff's Hematology-Oncology Review
- The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
- Williams Textbook of Endocrinology
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Williams Hematology, 9E" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.