Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Your Secret Weapon for Mastering the USMLE Step 3
How prepared are you for the new USMLE Step 3? Are you worried about answering questions on basic science concepts? Uncertain about managing the clock in CCS cases? Unprepared to answer questions on general OB-GYN topics? This book is the balm.
Written by Dr. Elizabeth August and bestselling author and lecturer Dr. Conrad Fischer, Obstetrics & Gynecology Correlations & Clinical Scenarios provides an entertaining and comprehensive review of OB-GYN topicsfound on the USMLE Step 3. Progressive clinical cases--embedded with meaningful foundational science correlations and CCS exam tips--ensure that you're prepared for the new USMLE Step 3.
- OB-GYN cases with Q&A provide practice for the multiple-choice exam component of the USMLE Step 3
- Embedded basic science correlations prepare you to answer foundational science questions
- Integrated CCS navigation tips prepare you to handleComputer-based Case Simulations
- High-yield coverage of prenatal care, maternal disease during pregnancy, labor and delivery, uterine and cervical abnormalities, breast disease, ovarian disease, and more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Clinical Judgment USMLE Step 3 Review
- USMLE Step 3 Secrets
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3, Fifth Edition
- USMLE Step 3 Lecture Notes 2019-2020: 2-Book Set (USMLE Prep)
- Crush Step 3 CCS: The Ultimate USMLE Step 3 CCS Review
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 3
- Internal Medicine Correlations and Clinical Scenarios (CCS) USMLE Step 3 (Correlations & Clinical Scenarios for the USMLE Step 3)
- Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK
- General Surgery: Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
- Pediatrics Correlations and Clinical Scenarios
*If this is not the "Obstetrics & Gynecology Correlations and Clinical Scenarios" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Sep 26, 2022 04:57 +08.