The classic surgical atlas, more comprehensive than ever!
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
For more than half-a-century, Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations has been the gold-standard reference for learning howto perform the most common surgical procedures using safe, well-established techniques. The tenth edition continues this tradition of excellence. The atlas covers gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, vascular, gynecologic, and additional procedures, including hernia repair, vascular access, breast procedures, sentinel lymph node biopsy,thyroidectomy, and many more. The illustrations in this atlas have withstood the test of time. They allow you to visualize both the anatomy and the operation, making the book useful as a refresher or for learning the steps of a particular procedure.
The tenth edition of Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations expands the content to include 19 new operations. Each chapter contains beautifully rendered line drawings with color highlights that depict every important action you must consider while performing the operation. Each chapter also includes consistently formatted coverage of indications,preoperative preparation, anesthesia, position, operative preparation, incision and exposure, procedure, closure, and postoperative care.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Current Surgical Therapy, 12e
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice, 20e
- The ABSITE Review
- Schwartz's Principles of Surgery, 10th edition (DVD Included)
- Fischer's Mastery of Surgery (2 Volume set)
- Greenfield's Surgery: Scientific Principles and Practice
- The ABSITE Review: Practice Questions, Second Edition
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
- Top Knife: Art and Craft in Trauma Surgery
- Operative Techniques in Surgery (2 Volume Set)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Zollinger's Atlas of Surgical Operations, Tenth Edition (Surgery)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.