Full-color flashcards derived from the field's most popular text
Derived from Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, these flashcards represent 150 of the most commonly seen dermatologic problems and 100 rare or challenging cases. Each image includes diagnosis, clinical manifestation, differential diagnosis, diagnosis, and management.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Derm Notes: Dermatology Clinical Pocket Guide (Davis's Notes)
- The Atlas of Emergency Medicine Flashcards
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas, 8th Ed
- Dermatology DDX Deck, 2e
- Dermatology: Illustrated Study Guide and Comprehensive Board Review
- Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Seventh Edition (Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology (Fitzpatrick))
- Review of Dermatology, 1e
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment Flashcards, 2E
- Lange CURRENT Pediatrics Flashcards (LANGE FlashCards)
- Dermatology Essentials, 1e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Fitzpatricks Dermatology Flash Cards" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.