The world's #1 visual atlas of dermatology--updated to keep pace with today's practice
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
"…should serve as a standard against which allfuture atlases will be measured…" -- The New England Journal of Medicine review of an earlier edition
This compact, diagnosis-speeding guide has virtually defined the field of dermatology for thousands of physicians, dermatology residents, and medical students across the globe. Spanning the entire spectrum of skin problems, it combines laser-precise color images of skinlesions with a concise summary outline of dermatologic disorders, along with the cutaneous signs of systemic disease. A color-coded 4-part organization facilitates review at a glance and features helpful icons denoting the incidence and morbidity of disease.
- More than 1,000 full-color images--many new to this edition
- New sections reflect the very latest clinical perspectives on the diagnosis and treatment of all skin disorders shown
- Focus on a wide range of skin types highlights skin disease in different ethnic populations
- Thoroughly updated coverage of etiology, pathogenesis,management, and therapy
- ICD 9/10 codes included for each disease
- cliical dermatology
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2017 (Lange)
- Essentials of Musculoskeletal Care, 5th Edition
- Pediatric Primary Care, 6e
- Managing Contraceptive Pill/Drug Patients
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology, Eleventh Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
- A Manual of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests
- Clinical Guidelines in Family Practice
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- SOAP for Family Medicine
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology, Seventh Edition (Color Atlas & Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology (Fitzpatrick))" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.