A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
An authoritative, one-stop source of answers on conditions commonly encountered among older adults
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
- Provides a framework for using the functional and cognitive status, prognosis, and social context of patients to guide diagnosis and treatment of medical conditions
- Applies the principles of geriatric medicine in different care settings to address common clinical scenarios and common geriatric conditions
- Includes valuable information on health promotion and disease
- Delivers essential information on important topics such as delirium, cognitive impairment, dementia, falls and mobility disorders, Parkinson and other movement disorders, sleep disorders, and arthritis
- Covers special geriatric considerations in cardiovascular health, cancers, endocrine disorders, skin problems, respiratory disease, and renal disorders
- Concise, practical, and current diagnostic and treatment information on the most common health problems of older adults
- The best quick reference for busy clinicians who provide care for older patients
- Valuable to students, residents, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, internists, and family physicians.
- Includes guidance on care in all settings – clinic, home, hospital, and long-term care, as well as pre- and post-operative settings
- McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Student Laboratory Manual for Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination - Revised Reprint, 8e
- Advanced Assessment: Interpreting Findings and Formulating Differential Diagnoses
- Seidel's Guide to Physical Examination, 8e (Mosby's Guide to Physical Examination)
- Primary Care: Art and Science of Advanced Practice Nursing
- Advanced Practice Nursing in the Care of Older Adults
- Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians: The ABCs of Choosing the Right Antibacterial Agent
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- Psychiatric Interviewing: The Art of Understanding: A Practical Guide for Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Counselors, Social Workers, Nurses, and Other ... Professionals, with online video modules, 3e
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2015 (Lange)
- The Four-Minute Neurologic Exam (Made Ridiculously Simple)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Geriatrics 2E (Current Diagnosis & Treatment)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.