ARE YOU READY? GET RESIDENT READY.
Resident Readiness: General Surgery prepares you for success during your surgical internship. Inside is a full range of scenarios you may experience during your residency, supported by comprehension questions with detailed answer explanations and tips to help you remember. You will also learn the clinical problem-solving process so you can think quickly on your feet, especially when time is critical. With the book's step-by-step guidance, you will gain the confidence you need to perform at your best on Day One of your residency.
BEYOND TREATING YOUR PATIENT, RESIDENT READINESS PREPARES YOU TO
- Handle inpatient problems on the floor
- Manage patients in the ED, including trauma
- Follow up with patients in the outpatient clinics post-surgery
- Triage multiple simultaneous admissions and/or consults
- Resident Readiness General Surgery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- The ABSITE Review
- Surgery On Call, Fourth Edition (LANGE On Call)
- Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery: The Biological Basis of Modern Surgical Practice, 20e
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
- The Book of SIR (Surgical Interns & Residents): Quick Reference Guide
- Resident Readiness Emergency Medicine
- Current Surgical Therapy, 12e
- Resident Readiness Internal Medicine
- The Washington Manual of Surgery (Lippincott Manual Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Resident Readiness General Surgery" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.