Clear, concise description of more than 100 US-guided injections in musculoskeletal medicine.
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections includes numerous tips and tricks from the field's most experienced and respected practitioners. This unique and state-of–the-art text is ideal for physiatrists, rheumatologists, sports medicine physicians, radiologists, pain medicine specialists, and orthopedic surgeons. With a focus on safety and efficacy, this atlas is a worthwhile investment for any practitioner looking to add ultrasound-guided procedures to their practice or is looking to sharpen their skills. The book opens with informative coverage of the fundamentals of MSK US, including ultrasound physics, preparation and set-up for MSK US procedures, and the rationale and evidence for performing these procedures. The main body of the book dedicates one chapter to a specific US-guided injection or procedure. Each chapter design includes sections on key points, pertinent anatomy, common pathology, US imaging, indications, and technique. The book is divided into 8 sections:
- Hand and wrist
- Foot and ankle
- Special procedures (rotator cuff, Percutaneous Trigger finger release, Ultrasound-guided Carpal Tunnel release, and Tenex)
Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections includes coverage of the full spectrum of procedures, ranging from basic US guided joint injections to perinerual injections, tenotomies, and surgical procedures such as percutaneous A1 pulley release, making the book the field's first true cornerstone text and the "go to" resource for any clinician interested in the subject.
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 3e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Fundamentals of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound, 2e (Fundamentals of Radiology)
- Injection Techniques in Musculoskeletal Medicine: A Practical Manual for Clinicians in Primary and Secondary Care, 4e
- Atlas of Image-Guided Spinal Procedures, 2e
- BRUKNER & KHAN'S CLINICAL SPORTS MEDICINE: INJURIES, VOL. 1
- Ultrasound of the Musculoskeletal System (Medical Radiology)
- Fracture Management for Primary Care Updated Edition, 3e
- Sports Medicine: Study Guide and Review for Boards, Second Edition
- Electromyography and Neuromuscular Disorders: Clinical-Electrophysiologic Correlations (Expert Consult - Online and Print), 3e
- Regenerative Treatments in Sports and Orthopedic Medicine
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Musculoskeletal Injections (Atlas Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.