Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Put the authority of Tintinalli’s into your emergency medicine review!
A Doody's Core Title for 2015!
Published in partnership with The American College of Emergency Physicians
Derived from Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, Seventh Edition, this streamlined text is the perfect review for any emergency medicine exam -- or for use as a clinical refresher. Its concise, bulleted design condenses and simplifies must-know concepts and helps you make the most of your study time. This authoritative study guide includes radiographs, color images, line drawings, and ECGs, all designed to enhance your understanding of the material and help you meet the challenges of visual diagnosis in practice and exam situations.
- Updated to reflect the latest advances in diagnostic imaging
- NEW CHAPTERS on Hematologic-Oncologic Emergencies, Renal Emergencies in Children, Low Probability Coronary Syndromes, Urinary Retention, Food and Water-Borne Diseases, and World Travelers
- Increased coverage of toxicology and trauma
- More than 300 tables encapsulate important information
- More than 100 radiographs/color images and 90 line drawings/ECGs aid recognition of challenging and life-threatening disorders
- Provides a brief yet comprehensive review of the practice of emergency medicine for clinicians who wish to update their knowledge of the specialty
- McGraw-Hill Professional
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Essential Procedures for Emergency, Urgent, and Primary Care Settings: A Clinical Companion
- ECG's for the Emergency Physician 1
- EMRA Ortho Guide
- PANCE PREP PEARLS V3 - PART B
- PANCE PREP PEARLS V3 - PART A
- Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics
- Pocket Emergency Medicine (Pocket Notebook)
- Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine Manual, Eighth Edition
- Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide, 8th edition
- Geriatrics at Your Fingertips 2019
*If this is not the "Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine: Just the Facts, Third Edition" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link. Details were last updated on Dec 30, 2020 01:19 PST.