The definitive guide to the use of mechanical ventilation in critically ill patients – now in full color and updated to reflect the latest advances
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
Principles & Practice of Mechanical Ventilation, 3e provides comprehensive, authoritative coverage of all the clinical, pharmacological, and technical issues surrounding the use of mechanical ventilation.
Editor Martin J. Tobin – past editor-in-chief of the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine – has enlisted more than 100 authors, all of whom are at the forefront of research in their chosen subfield in order to provide the most authoritative and up-to-date information possible. No other text so thoroughly and comprehensively explores the myriad advances in modes and methodologies that have occurred in this ever-changing field as this cornerstone text.
Principles & Practice of Mechanical Ventilation, 3e comprehensively covers the principles and practice of keeping patients alive through the use of mechanical ventilation, along with related pharmacological and technical issues.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Murray & Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine, 2-Volume Set, 6e (Murray and Nadel's Textbook of Respiratory Medicine)
- Textbook of Critical Care, 7e
- The Advanced Ventilator Book
- West's Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials
- The Ventilator Book
- Irwin and Rippe's Intensive Care Medicine
- Critical Care Ultrasonography, 2nd edition
- The NeuroICU Book, Second Edition
- Principles of Critical Care, 4th edition
- Marino's The ICU Book: Print + Ebook with Updates (ICU Book (Marino))
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Principles And Practice of Mechanical Ventilation, Third Edition (Tobin, Principles and Practice of Mechanical Ventilation)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.