The most up-to-date and readily accessible rheumatology resource available
A Doody's Core title for 2017!
The third edition of this trusted quick-reference guide has everything you need to keep pace with this fast-moving field―presented in the acclaimed CURRENT format. A practical reference for primary care providers, the book simplifies the treatment of difficult-to-manage rheumatologic diseases and disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, and sarcoidosis.
- NEW full-color photographs
- NEW chapters on clinical genetics, drug-induced syndromes, and metabolic myopathies
- Straightforward, expert coverage of the entire range of rheumatology disorders
- Full explanations of common and major disorders in clinical immunology
- Concise chapters geared to the needs of trainees and clinicians
- First section that addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose rheumatologic complaints―and delivers key “approach to the patient” strategies
- McGraw-Hill Professional
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatology: A Clinical Handbook
- Harrison's Rheumatology, Fourth Edition (Harrison's Specialty)
- Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- The Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
- Current Diagnosis and Treatment: Geriatrics 2E (Current Diagnosis & Treatment)
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Family Medicine, 4th Edition (Lange)
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, Fifth Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.