The most up-to-date and readily accessible rheumatology resource available
A Doody's Core title for 2017!
The third edition of this trusted quick-reference guide has everything you need to keep pace with this fast-moving field―presented in the acclaimed CURRENT format. A practical reference for primary care providers, the book simplifies the treatment of difficult-to-manage rheumatologic diseases and disorders, such as arthritis, lupus, and sarcoidosis.
- NEW full-color photographs
- NEW chapters on clinical genetics, drug-induced syndromes, and metabolic myopathies
- Straightforward, expert coverage of the entire range of rheumatology disorders
- Full explanations of common and major disorders in clinical immunology
- Concise chapters geared to the needs of trainees and clinicians
- First section that addresses common but difficult-to-diagnose rheumatologic complaints―and delivers key “approach to the patient” strategies
- McGraw-Hill Professional
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Rheumatology Secrets, 3e
- Primer on the Rheumatic Diseases
- Harrison's Rheumatology, Fourth Edition (Harrison's Specialty)
- The Washington Manual of Rheumatology Subspecialty Consult
- Rheumatology: A Clinical Handbook
- CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018, 57th Edition
- CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy, Third Edition (Lange Current)
- How the Immune System Works (The How it Works Series)
- Rheumatology Board Review
- Clinical Dermatology: A Color Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy, 6e
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Rheumatology, Third Edition (LANGE CURRENT Series)" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link.